Midstream - Operations Optimization
How the front-line workforce operates and interacts with installed equipment and software is an often overlooked element to improved operations of gathering, field processing, NGL production, construction and pipeline throughput.
MTG often sees:
- Equipment not functioning to design capability or capacity
- Suppliers that have not performed follow-up adjustments
- Poor standard operating procedures
- Inadequate training with no follow-up
- Ineffective change and improvement processes - good ideas are hard to get approved
- Lax work planning and execution
- Best Practices not being utilized to optimize throughput
- Unclear roles and responsibilities
- Performance objectives and metrics that aren’t aligned
Our Analysis and Implementation Planning Process will examine these areas, and many more, to point out the opportunities for improvement and the financial impact those improvements will have.
The jointly executed Implementation Project would result in:
- Improved equipment uptime and increased throughput
- Better planning and execution
- Identifying and remedying communication gaps
- Improved, effective training for field personnel and supervisors
- Standardized work practices and implementing Best Practices throughout the organization
- Aligned performance objectives and metrics
- A sustainable continuous improvement process
Working together, we can optimize operations with minimal cost and make changes that will be lasting.