Midstream - Construction
Construction projects come in many shapes and sizes: well hook-ups, plant connections, gathering tie-ins, laterals, loops, compression, pipeline interconnects, DOT upgrades and remediation, storage and more. What they all have in common is time, money and operational interruption.
We can’t tell you how to dig a better trench or make a better weld, but we can help you do the job more smoothly, with less time and disruption through:
- Work forecasting: anticipating safety upgrades and remediation
- Procurement integration: leveraging buying power across projects
- Critical path planning: finding and removing choke points
- Cycle time compression: less time from start to finish
- Project management: pulling it all together, keeping it moving
- Contractor scorecards: measuring and improving performance
- Post-project review: learning and growing from mistakes and successes
We work with your experts and support personnel to develop a better way. Then we help you implement better processes, tools and behaviors to ensure that benefits are fully realized.
We jointly design Key Performance Indicators and scorecards that will be reviewed in efficient, action-oriented meetings to exceed your plans and targets.
Using The Sustainability System® processes and tools we’ll ensure the changes we jointly implement will be lasting.
Doing things the same old way will yield the same old results. Let MTG show you a new way to better construction performance.